Collaborations within the IGDR
with teams working on cancers:
- melanoma (M.-D. GALIBERT team : with a common INCa INSERM funding 2012-2015);
- glioblastoma (J. MOSSER team : with a CGO funding -2012-2013 and a pending INCa funding).
- with teams working on lymphomas (K. TARTE team INSERM/CHU)
- with the Biotrial company (CIFRE PhD program 2013-2016);
- with the CHU "human CRB" (common IBiSA funding in 2010) for the Cani-DNA CRB
Use of the Biosit platforms: H2P2, ImPACcell,"Flow cytometry and cell sorting" and "Health genomics".
National & international collaborations
- Lots of collaborations since, for a given human genetic disease (see per project)
- Organization of working groups composed of the human genetic disease experts, the veterinarians and geneticists, epidemiologists, histopathologists...