Health and Safety Officer (AP)
Contact : Assistantes de prévention
La sécurité au sein du laboratoire est à la charge du Directeur d'Unité. Afin de l'assister dans cette tâche, il nomme différents acteurs en fonction des risques présents dans le laboratoire comme des AP, des PCRP et des RSL.
- Advise the director in the implementation of health prevention and safety rules,
- Animate health and security informations to the personal,
- Revise annually the DUER, which identifies risks present in the laboratory.
Due to the multi-site location of IGDR (2 campus, 3 buildings), corresponding "health and safety" person have been set up to provide support for APs.
Radio-Protection Competent Persons (PCRP)
- Realize the detention authorization application dossier and use of radioactive materials / appliances ionizing radiation generators and renewals,
- Evaluate risk exposure on experiments and choose the equipment of collective and individual protection,
- Identify and mark restricted areas,
- Define the dosimetry laboratory management procedures,
- Ensuring the proper management of passive dosimetry staff,
- Organize external checks carried out by an approved company,
- Conduct internal checks of radiation sources, appliances, and devices of protection and alarm, measuring instruments,
- Manage the supply sources while checking the limits of the authorization: purchasing, inventory and recovery of sealed sources by suppliers,
- Ensure waste disposal by ANDRA and disposal by decay,
- Inform about radiation protection to the person working in restricted areas.
Laser Safety Referent (RSL)
Laser Safety Referent: Gilles LE MARCHAND
- Perform risk assessment of manipulations using laser,
- Propose preventive measures to the responsible.