Scientific Director: Marc TRAMIER
We are deeply involved in the MRic platform because it is an essential tool for the IGDR.
- At the local level, UMS Biosit is in charge of the financial management (Directeur : Thierry GUILLAUDEUX).
- At the regional level, MRic is a platform network Biogenouest®.
- At the national level, MRic belongs to the GIS-IBiSA ‘Infrastructures en Biologie, Santé et Agronomie’.
- At the European level, MRic belongs to ELMI (European Light Microscopy Iniciative).
MRic-TEM (Transmission Electron Microscopy)
Scientific director of the molecular unit: Denis CHRETIEN
Scientific director of the cellular unit: Grégoire MICHAUX Platform engineers: Agnès BUREL, Marie-Thérèse LAVAULT et Laurence CORNEVIN
- Training to microscopy
- Practical advices for experimentation and sample preparation
- Machines to observe fixed samples using epifluorescence, confocal, multiphoton, electron microscopy and NanoSIMS
- Machines for lifetime imaging under controlled atmosphere, using epifluorescence, spinning disk, confocal and multiphotonics, FRET, FLIM, FRAP, FCS, FCCS
- Electron microscopy, ultrastructural cytology, immunoEM, negative staining, cryo-EM, and tomography
- Microinjection facilities
- Image processing, deconvolution, 3D reconstruction
- Advices and helps to experimentation designs
- Facilities to develop new systems (prototypes)
- Collaborations on complex projects